Shipping instructions. Currently, the least expensive method of shipping is using FedEX ground. Prices will likely change, so always compare the cost against UPS, FedEX, and the USPS Flat Rate shipping boxes. Insurance is strongly recommended, especially for expensive or not-replaceable items. The best method I have found for protecting and sending items that need sharpening is:
- Roll them up “scroll fashion” in an old towel or similar cloth. More than 7 or 8 items may need additional towels. If you use paper or plastic knife guards, cloth wrapping is still recommended.
- Make sure knife blade edges and tips are completely covered and protected. Please make sure no sharp edges or ends stick outside the towel or cloth (or knife guards).
- Secure the cloth roll with rubber bands on both ends.
- Use crumpled paper to fill any voids in the shipping box, or large round mailing tube.
- Please include a properly filled out return shipping label so the only thing I have to do is simply place it on the outside of your box or tube.
- Include a list of items, name, address, and phone number along with a check made out to Sharp Stuff or Steve Schmauch. Please include enough for return shipping costs.
- My shipping address is:
1830 East Pinecrest Road
Spokane, Washington 99203-3938
- Usually I provide same day service, or it may be 1 or 2 days later, if I have a lot of sharpening at commercial accounts. Items will always be promptly returned.
- I have received the most complimentary notes about my sharpening from customers. It is my goal to earn each customer’s trust and satisfaction, and provide the finest sharpening available.
- For answers to any sharpening questions, please contact me: (509) 220-4346 firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is just that simple! Thank you in advance for choosing Sharp Stuff professional sharpening service.